Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Fall

Halloween is officially done and gone for another year.  So it’s time to change the quilted piece on the front door from things that go bump in the night, to thoughts of fall.  I finished these pumpkins Sunday night, not like cutting it close or anything.  Actually I had the stitching done over a month ago but the quilting part got put off while I was playing with my Ghastlie sistahs.  



The pumpkins are from a design I have used before, by Shell over at The  Raspberry  Rabbit  http://theraspberryrabbits.blogspot.com/ ,   it is called Elegant Pumpkins. Stop by to visit she has wonderful stuff.   I have enlarged the pattern a bit to work on my front door.  I wanted people to be able to see it from the sidewalk.  I love the way it turned out.  Very simple, very fall.  Thanks Shell, it is one of my favorite designs.




Oh, Please don’t forget to visit the Ghastlie gals posting today they are: 

 ON Tuesday November 1st 
Day 7





Have a great day.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.