Monday, April 2, 2012

April BOM

I am participating in the BOM with Quilt Story  http://quiltstory.blogspot.com/ and will be linking up this post over there.

The April BOM is the HST.  While my block is a pretty standard star block using 8 HST



The HST parts are made of the left overs from this Swoon Block.  The HST in the Swoon were 3 1/2 inch squares so I had enough left over to make 2 1/2 inch squares.




I am working on a baby quilt using this same star block made of other left over pieces of the Swoon quilt.  I think I will actually have enough of these left overs for at least one more baby quilt after that.

Its not too late to join the BOM at Quilt Story so stop on over there and see the details.

1 comment:

  1. Love when you can use stuff that you did before! Looks great!! Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.